Tuesday, August 20, 2013

OPI "Pink-ing of you" and Butter London "Rosie Lee"

This is a very similar manicure to one I did last week - pink and glitter combo! This time I used OPI "Pink-ing of you" and Butter London "Rosie Lee."

Let's start with the OPI. It's from their 'soft shades' collection, but it really is quite pink. Not very subtle, but very girly. I actually had this done on a professional manicure (courtesy of the SO), and loved it so much I had to pick this color up for myself. A lovely basic pink, perfect application in 2 shades. A+!
Argh - sorry for the lopsided shot! :)
Butter London has kind of been a hit-or-miss company for me. Nice formulas but their colors are... weird. "Rosie Lee" is nice though, all pink glitters. Smaller glitter size than the Essie "A Cut Above", similar color. A pain in the butt to remove though. Lovely rose-goldy shade. A- for difficulty in removing it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment