Monday, August 26, 2013

Deborah Lippmann "B!tches Brew"

WOW. I was searching for a nice dark red that wasn't too goth, and came across this gem on another blog. After reviewing it on Google (let's be honest, I never buy polish without checking all of the reviews! I do my research!) - I went ahead and splurged on this gem.
And boy am I glad that I did. 

This red is deep, without a hint of purple - maybe just slightly berry-tinted. No black at all, just red. It really glows in the sunlight, like rubies. Application was a dream, and nearly opaque in one coat. I did two and the color just intensified so much. I anticipate getting a lot of wear out of this color over the coming fall and winter - perfect fall shade, gorgeous color, and almost a week of wear-time with barely any damage! I think this is from an old collection of Deborah Lippmann, but if you can find it an don't mind the splurge ($15 here), it is 100% worth it. Just adore this one. 



No comments:

Post a Comment