Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Sinful Colors "Leather Loose"

So I've been on a dark polish kick. Recently I came across this post and was immediately intrigued by "Leather Loose." When I was at Walgreens I saw the display and, for $2, I HAD to have it. I am definitely a fan. This is an espresso-brown matte polish with copper colored micro shimmer. Gorgeous. I did add a topcoat, as I'm not really a fan of the matte finish. See the above link to see what it looks like without topcoat!





Did I mention this polish is amazing? Yes, it has an amazing color - but I've worn it for 3 days with barely any tip wear. And Chanel made it barely a day without major chippage, for 19x the cost. I daresay that this wins in my opinion. This polish really made a splash in the nail polish community, and it's easy to see why. This polish is an A++ in my book. Be sure to google it and see all of the gorgeous photos folks have taken to prove it to yourself, and then go out and buy it. It's well worth the $2.

No comments:

Post a Comment