Saturday, July 13, 2013

Butter London "All Hail the Queen"

Oh my. The Butter London website calls this beauty "All Hail the Queen." Described as a "winter" version of their classic "Yummy Mummy," this is a stunning beige holo. And I'm wearing it in the summer. ;) I'm such a rebel. 
This color is like a combination of rose-gold and silver microglitters. Really pretty in all lighting. Maybe not the best color on me, just given how much pink I have in my complexion, but I plan on wearing this  all the time. In all seasons. Forever. Super pretty, work appropriate, opaque in 2 coats and doesn't need a topcoat. Definitely going to be trying out more Butter London polishes in the future!

For REAL swatches, let me refer you to what is fast becoming my go-to blog for getting my nail polish fix, the PolishAholic. The photography is really exceptional, especially in capturing the real sparkle of this color. 
All hail the sparkle!

No comments:

Post a Comment